Sunday, 04 December 2011 22:14
Adapted to low carb from a recipe on taste.com.au that Akasha pointed me to, it worked out really well! These also reheat perfectly.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 12 fritters
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup of Low Carb bakesquick or alternate flour replacement
- 1/2 cup of parmesan (finely grated)
- 3 shallots finely grated
- 1 whisked egg
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Coarsely grate the zucchini and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in flour replacement, parmesan, shallots, egg, oregano, salt and nutmeg.
- Heat a non stick frypan on medium-high heat and drop the mixture into the pan. Cook each side for approx 2 mins until golden and cooked through.